- Drywall Repair Kit,2 Pack Wall Mending Agent,Wall Spackle with Scraper, Wall Surface Hole Fill Quick and Easy Solution
Drywall Repair Kit,2 Pack Wall Mending Agent,Wall Spackle with Scraper, Wall Surface Hole Fill Quick and Easy Solution
- The drywall repair kit includes 2x Wall mending agent (100g), 2x Nozzle Extender, 1x Scrapers, and 2x Sandpaper.
- This drywall patch repair kit Easily and quickly repair the damaged wall.Just gently squeeze out and use a spatula to smooth. spackle wall repair kit can be reused, Meet your various repair needs.
- The new upgrade wall patch repair kit is very safe, it does not contain formaldehyde. It is highly resistant to breakage, streak-free and waterproof.And the mending will be virtually invisible, then giving you professional-looking results.
- BONCART wall repair kit can solve all kinds of wall damage.Drywall cracks,wall stains,nail holes,wall peeling,wall stains,wall graffiti.Let your walls a new look.
- 100% Refund Promise. if you found anything dissatisfied with the item please contact us for full refund.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||10.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.34 x 4.88 x 2.2 inches|
|Date First Available||April 21, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 16, 2023
I liked that this kit came with two tubes of the compound, and it does work to fill in gaps. The sandpaper isn’t great, but it doesn’t take much force to smooth out areas. Taking a slightly damp cloth over the areas (when completely dry) also removes excess product. Good little kit for the money! You just might want to get other sandpaper if actually sanding surfaces down.
Reviewed on June 25, 2023
Bumped my wall with my iPad and knocked out some plaster. Trotted over to my fix-it crate, only to find that my DAP DryDex spackle was hard as a rock. Reviews for this Boncart drywall repair were good; it arrived really fast. The spackle was easy to apply and the included putty knife worked well. I was going to sand the spot later that same day, but the spouse said to wait a day. I was glad that I did; there was some shrinking, and I needed to apply a second coat. Third day, I used the included sandpaper and then painted. It looks as good as new. Tip 1: wait overnight before sanding, just in case there is shrinkage. Tip 2: if your spackle is runny, return it. It won’t work right. Tip 3: keep the bit of foil that covers the tube; you can use it to keep that tube for another use.
Reviewed on July 13, 2023
This is a nice kit that comes with everything you need to repair small spots. I gave it 4 stars because it comes with the attachment to get a small amount out at a time, and that clogs easy. Honestly, it is easier to use it without it.
Reviewed on July 27, 2023
This product did a great job repairing small to medium sized holes in the wall. It dried nicely and was easy to sad to smooth it out. I would definetly buy it again.
Reviewed on July 04, 2023
This product turned out to be just what I needed to repair 90 degree corners (floor to ceiling) in my kitchen and master bath. Over the years the original ""mud" had been chipped away in small areas, exposing the metal edging. I had even considered purchasing corner molding to repair the damage, but with a little time, applying and spreading the product using my fingers and the light sanding, the corners look good as new.
Related products (4/192)